Tuesday, April 29, 2014

MAC x Lorde Cosmetic Collection Preview

74c8e61c364e719a_lorde-mac-cosmetics-poster.preview_tall
First time l saw Lorde singing at the Grammys with that pretty intense make-up l thought; l’m sure that will become a trend.

And l was right! Lorde and Mac are now connected; the collection will be available online and in MAC's Times Square and Fifth Avenue stores on July 5, 2014.

The 17 years old was photographed by Charles Howells and features Black Widow-style bedroom eyes while wearing Plum Heroine lipstick ($16) and Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapidblack ($19.50) from the line.
       
"I have loved MAC Cosmetics since I was a little kid. I remember saving up to buy my very first MAC lipstick (Snob) at 14, and it was used by about 20 of my friends! MAC has a very clear aesthetic that has always felt fashion forward to me. So I was really excited to work with them on these products, which I use pretty much every day and night. I hope you will too." Says Lorde.    


98e31510e1ff6ab8_lorde-mac-cosmetics-eye.preview_tall

c4bc000f1388e3a1_lorde-mac-cosmetics-lipstick.preview_tall

No comments: