Friday, December 27, 2013

Memos The Vogue Years by Diana Vreeland

1521367_10152888359486686_1199473577_n
Today was one of those happy days, was the day that I finally got my “Memos the vogue years” an incredible book, full of amazing notes that Diana made from 1962 to 1971. First page I opened there was the words saying; glamour…glitter…and action oh and excitement. I feel like a child with a new toy. l just can’t wait to read and learn more with this fabulous lady. Diana was and still powerful in the fashion industry, it’s just fabulous how people look up to her a lot. People like me who really loves fashion and want to live a little be what was, is or would be a Vogue editor. Today l woke up with the feeling that l should have a nice Christmas gift, not just because l wanted, but deserve  something that would make me happy and would inspire me even more with my big dream called FASHION. So l ran to the book store and gave to myself the book that every fashion lover should have and l’m right now the happiest fashion lover in the world because I got my Memos  :D
Merry Christmas*

Big tks to Dear, Karen Cortell who introduced me Diana Vreeland :)XO

No comments: