Thursday, May 2, 2013

The grace of Gwyneth Paltrow*

I am forever in love with Gwyneth Paltrow. I remember when I was a teenager, having this collage book where I used cut and glue pics of not only Gwyneth, but Kate Moss and Gisele Bundchen style how every time they look so stylish and cool. l Remember one pic of Gwyneth looking so amazing next to Tom Ford, wearing jeans and a simple and chic black jacket. I used look over and over to those pictures and thinking wow how could she being so beautiful and elegant at the same time. As I said I being following Gwyneth for a long time and it’s awesome to see that she’s not only a fashion icon, she’s a Mom, great actress and a real friend. Last month l saw her at cover and interviews in two magazines and amazed me in how she’s so honest about her age, beauty and that yeah she cheats on her diet. Very few people in Hollywood have the real deal in their resume and Gwyneth for sure has it*

No comments: