Friday, September 14, 2012

FASHION NIGHT OUT NYC 2012*

Hello fashion lovers* Here l’m back from NYC with lot’s to share. I apologize for take too long, but l had no time to post here on my blog, for those who are following me on face book could get some of my post from NYFW which was the most exciting experience l could never had. My first day in NY Sep/ 6 before l hit FNO l saw some fashion show’s which l’ll share later, but now let’s talk about Fashion Night Out this year l found very quiet at 5 AV and Madison, some of my friends were at Soho and they said that it was amazing, so who knows l just think that Vogue could get more involved this year, make more noise put more models DJ’s at street, make the scene more attract, but still who doesn’t want to be in NY for FNO!?:) Hugo Boss store was amazing!! Mr. Ward did put DJ’s lots of Champaign the store was amazing!!! Great energy, so my friend Ana and l visit also Bergdorf Goodman, Chanel, Dior, Valentino, Chloe, Oscar de la Renta( had a live band very cool) it was a great nigh, but missing something that l’m sure Anna Wintour will find*

No comments: