Monday, August 20, 2012

Gianna Korbatsu Photography*

I’m really happy and proud to share the following pictures. Couple month ago l got invited by my Doc to do the pictures of her new campaign, l said yes also l found out that my very good friend Gianna Korbartsu was the Photographer responsible for all the pictures. I had the most incredible, fun, amazing day! Gianna is super talent, did all the make-up and hair, plus nothing better than do work with a friend makes us feel more comfortable. When l was 18 l did modeling, but l had no more idea what to do in front of a camera, so we turned up the radio and she did the most gorgeous pictures that l still can’t believe is me. One of the pictures will be the new cover for my sooo fabulous FASHION ON ROCK* Enjoy it!!!!








www.korbatsouphotography.com


2 comments:

Clara. said...

love this post!

Juliana Modine said...

Awwww thank you clara!!!!
l'm glad u liked it!
l had fun doing the pics;)
xoxo