Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MADONNA EVERYWHERE AT THE SUPER BOWL

Well….honestly l don’t like to talk about my personal life, special at Fashion on Rock, because sometimes it’s not all about me, but l couldn’t resist soooo much happiness by my dear friends this pass Sunday at the Super Bowl. We had a blast You can tell looking at the pictures it was a hilarious night, and I off-course had to do something fun, like dress up like our Queen Madonna in her Blond Ambition tour. As l posted before, her costume was made by the genius designer Jean Paul Gaultier, the gold top that will be forever one of Madonna’s marks. It was a awesome night, everybody incredible happy the energy was something that l can’t really explain .watching my favorite singer Madonna being terrific one more time, having my beautiful friends around was and always will be inspiring ;)Cheers Girls!

No comments: