Friday, October 9, 2009

By JuJu




Lovers,
Hope you All Have an AMAZING Weekend;)
with Lot`s of Peace&Love and Fun Much Fun!
l`m gonna be Celebrating, Lot`s of Things.
My Friend`s Birthday(Moira)she Couldn`t Find a
Better Person Then l, to Organize all the fun(:
l`m also Celebrate My Invitation to work at
MIAMI FASHION WEEK.l can`t explain how HAPPY l`m:D
And in 2 Weeks I`ll be Fly to NYC to watch my Dear Friend
Grace Edwards Fashion Show in a BIG event in Manhattan lol
l Know!! Crazy hein!? hahahah l`m so F*Happy!
Awww and Celebrating My Week Off.Should be Going to L.A,
For my cousin`s Birthday and spend the Thanksgiving
With My FASHIONABLE Family l CAN`T WAIT!!
And Celebrating That I`M Getting Better and Better
Everyday :)
Namaste
Juliana

2 comments:

moira said...

I cant wait to partay tonite!! we gonna have so much fun tonite......partay like a rockstar!! I am READYYYYYYYY.......
Chica...u are gonna be so busy the next few weeks.....i am gonna so miss u when u gone. Ciao..c u tonite!!

Moira(MIMI) said...

I am ready to partay like a rockstar tonite......I cant wait!!!!
Chica u gonna be so busy with all ur activities..I am gonna miss u so much!!

GET READY TONITE....I GOTTA A FEELING>>>>THT TONITE GONNA BE A GOODTIMEEEEEEEEEEEE.

CIAO!!